Released in November 2014 by Crunching Koalas
DescriptionEver wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, because... MouseCraft is here!
Game Informer 8/10: "A Puzzle Mix That Shouldn’t Be Missed"
Schrödinger is a crazy cat scientist, an inventor working on his latest project - a mysterious, mice-powered machine. One day he eventually runs out of money, but fortunately an unexpected proposal emerges...
The Sixth Axis 9/10: "MouseCraft is a great game that puzzle fans should take a look at"
Help Schrödinger complete his experiment by leading mice to the cheese. Defeat different obstacles, gather collectibles and solve mind-challenging puzzles to uncover the secret of the mysterious mice-powered device!
Hardcore Gamer 8/10: "MouseCraft is a refreshing experience for those in need of a complex puzzle game"
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
How much content is there?
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay)
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies
- 4 different locations
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps
- 11 languages