Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress[com.bluishgreenproductions.ZarnokFortress]
Released in June 2016 by Bluish-Green Productions
Robo’s World: The Zarnok Fortress is a Free Roaming Tactical Action Platformer. Take on the vast, interconnected Fortress, and battle an ever learning foe who seeks to repair each zone you sabotage. Can you master your abilities to put an end to the dark reign of the Zarnok once and for all?
- Explore a colorful 2D interconnected world with 8 distinct zones, each with a unique set of obstacles, composed of 50+ levels
- Hack the ship's systems to cause havoc and take hazards offline
- Race against time: When you are faced with a planet ravaging force of evil, managing time is important: use your map, plot your course, sabotage!
- Master the alternate paths present in every level to stop the Fortress faster than anyone else!
- Navigate the Digital Environment, a game-within-a-game where the clock is stopped, but you’re in an extra vulnerable state as you Fast-Travel around the Fortress
- Consistent challenge presented by an adaptive AI. Use the Digital Environment to scramble their data bytes Pac-Man style
- Face off against six distinct classes of enemy robots each presenting a unique combat challenge from swarming Sentries to the brutal Elites
- Sneak past enemies to get the drop on them or be prepared to blast your way through hordes of reinforcements
- Uncover the mysterious origin of the Zarnok by accessing Lore Terminals hidden throughout the Fortress!
- Rock out to fast paced retro melodies that you’ll want to listen to long after the game is over
- Play the way you want to with fully customizable controls and 5 different difficulty settings to choose from