About Crypto Miner
Crypto Miner was first released on 22 September 2014 by Jesus A. Oliver Molina and is compatible with M.O.J.O. and OUYA. Crypto Miner received no additional updates, making this first release the only version available.
Users left six ratings, registering an average score of five stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots further down the page.
From The Developer
Multiple cryptocurrency miner application based on pooler's cpuminer.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies and algorithms
- BTC and sha256d based coins
- LTC and scrypt based coins
- Yacoin and scrypt-jane based coins
- Diamondcoin evolution v2
- x11 based coins (DRK, Hirocoin, Limecoin...)
- x13 based coins (ACE, B2B, GRC, XHC...)
- x14 based coins (X14, WEB)
- x15 based coins (RCE)
- cryptonight based coins (BCN, Monero)
- fresh based coins (FreshCoin)
- keccak based coins (Maxcoin HelixCoin, CryptoMeth, Galleon, 365coin, Slothcoin, BitcointalkCoin)
- hefty1 based coins (Heavycoin)
- skein based coins (Skeincoin, Myriadcoin)
- shavite3 based coins (INKcoin)
- Multithreaded mining able to run as many threads as the double of device core number.
- Supports both http and stratum protocol.
- Ability to manage multiple configurations to be able to change from one pool to other quickly.
- Neon optimization support.
- Menu option to show current session stats.
- Option to set priority for the miner.
Version Release History
|1.1.6||September 22, 2014|