Elliot Quest: Cortex Edition
About Elliot Quest: Cortex Edition
Elliot Quest: Cortex Edition was first released on 10 September 2015 by Ansimuz, for Razer Forge TV. Elliot Quest: Cortex Edition received no additional updates, making this first release the only version available.
Users left three ratings, registering an average score of five stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover and hidden areas. Well-balanced gameplay easy to pick up but challenging to master.
Elliot Quest features:
• An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
• Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
• Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
• Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
• Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
• Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
• 3 unique endings based on your decisions
• Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master
“Elliot Quest is a delightful game for anyone who wishes to explore a world filled with secrets and danger”
“Elliot Quest Is Very Lovely And Has Strange Monsters”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Version Release History
|1.1.6||September 10, 2015|