Fire was first released on 27 September 2015 by Secret Weapon and is compatible with M.O.J.O., Nuvola NP-1 and OUYA. Fire received no additional updates, making this first release the only version available.
Users left 84 ratings, registering an average score of four stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
Let's pop some tanks!
Are you ready for FIRE? Get your tank and no mercy! FIRE, FIRE and FIRE!
• Cross platform for up to 4 players online in INSANE BATTLES!!!;
• 5 game modes: Death Match, Capture the Flag, Protect Base, Domination, One Shot One Kill;
• Are you alone? Play against our evil AI in a campaign mode;
• 10 maps to play on-line and 10 maps to play against the NPCs;
• Super power ups: Mines; Auto turret; Shield; Energy and more to come in next updates!
• Simple gameplay and very addictive;
Keep winning and you will get more credits so you can keep playing free!
We are working on updates, we'd love to hear your suggestions write to us!
Secret weapon is a core team of two guys, Leonardo Amora and Otto Lopes. Creating games from ours home offices or in a coffee shop near you ;)
Version Release History
|1.0||September 27, 2015|