About Fluid SE
Fluid SE was first released on 28 April 2015 by Radiangames and is compatible with M.O.J.O., Razer Forge TV and OUYA. Fluid SE received no additional updates, making this first release the only version available.
Users left 29 ratings, registering an average score of four stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
"A fast-paced and relentlessly hard racer, Fluid SE is well worth your time. 8 out of 10" - PocketGamer
Fluid SE is a thrilling time-trial racer mixed with the arcade gameplay of Pac-Man, brought to you by Radiangames, creator of Inferno+, JoyJoy, Super Crossfire, and more. Speed through the mazes to collect the dots, find the optimal path, and avoid the swarms of spectres.
In Fluid: Special Edition, you guide Streak (a speedy black fish) through 40 levels filled with dots, obstacles, and powerups. Each dot you collect spawns a spectre that tries to chase you down, while the powerups give you a temporary upperhand, either with a speed boost, a vortex, or spectre-bursting spikes.
* Finish the levels as fast you can and you're rewarded with up to 5 stars.
* Levels are unlocked in groups, with each group requiring a minimum amount of stars.
* Includes bonus and turbo levels.
* 5-star times aren't initially shown, but getting a 4-star or higher time will reveal that level's 5-star time.
* Track your progress with 12 achievements.
* Amazingly smooth and accurate controls.
Version Release History
|1.0||April 28, 2015|