Knightmare Tower: OUYA Edition
About Knightmare Tower: OUYA Edition
Knightmare Tower: OUYA Edition was first released on 29 March 2013 by Juicy Beast Studio and is compatible with M.O.J.O. and OUYA. Since its initial release, Knightmare Tower: OUYA Edition received seven subsequent version updates.
Over the course of its lifespan, users 'liked' Knightmare Tower: OUYA Edition 2,015 times, and left 2,704 ratings, registering an average score of five stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
*** You can now play the game in: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish! Change the language in the settings.
Version Release History
|2.1.0||July 21, 2014|
|2.0.2||July 12, 2013|
|2.0.1||July 11, 2013|
|2.0||July 8, 2013|
|1.9.1||June 28, 2013|
|1.3||April 17, 2013|
|1.2||April 8, 2013|
|126.96.36.199||March 29, 2013|