About Neon Shadow
Neon Shadow was first released on 4 November 2013 by Tasty Poison Games and is compatible with M.O.J.O., Xiaomi, Razer Forge TV and OUYA. Since its initial release, Neon Shadow received six subsequent version updates.
Over the course of its lifespan, users 'liked' Neon Shadow 1,233 times, and left 1,918 ratings, registering an average score of four stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
* 5 New maps.
* Mutant Mode (Kill the mutant to be the mutant!)
* Insta Gib Mode. (One shot mayhem!)
* Bot Match (All the modes against Bots!)
* Controller fixes and adjustments.
Neon Shadow is a fast paced Cyber Punk FPS inspired by classic shooters. Suit up and grab your shotgun. Your mission: Save humanity from the dark mechanoids who have taken control of your space station and soon the rest of the galaxy!
Demo includes: single player campaign (3 levels), online and split screen deathmatch (1 map)
• Old school first person shooter game-play
• Single player campaign
• 2 Player co-op campaign
• Online and LAN multiplayer deathmatch mode
• Up to 4 player split screen for local multiplayer deathmatch
• Cyberpunk soundtrack from Abducted by Sharks. (http://abductedbysharks.com/)
• Support for multiple control layouts: south paw and legacy
• PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers supported
Follow @tasty_poison on Twitter for news and updates!
Version Release History
|1.34||December 15, 2015|
|1.33||April 28, 2015|
|1.32||April 30, 2014|
|1.31||December 24, 2013|
|1.31||November 26, 2013|
|1.1||November 5, 2013|
|1.1||November 4, 2013|