A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks
About A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks
A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks was first released on 27 March 2013 by Frima Studio, for OUYA. A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks received no additional updates, making this first release the only version available.
Over the course of its lifespan, users 'liked' A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks 72 times, and left 36 ratings, registering an average score of four stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots further down the page.
From The Developer
Embark on a hilarious journey through space as Commander P. Jefferson, an alien-hating starfighter at the helm of the mighty USS Eradicator. A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks delivers hilarious, irreverent action beat!
- EXPERIENCE fast-paced, retro-gaming action with incredible detail.
- ENGAGE in epic boss fights that allow you to keep their special weapons once defeated.
- ENJOY two ways to play: A hilarious campaign-based story mode and a skill-testing survival mode.
- LAUGH at more than 25 minutes of fully voiced, hilarious cutscenes.
- VISIT Jenna’s shop to purchase more than 40 upgrades and power-ups or maybe just do some flirting…
Version Release History
|1.01||March 27, 2013|