Ask Me Colors and Shapes
About Ask Me Colors and Shapes
Ask Me Colors and Shapes was first released on 21 April 2015 by Eggroll Games and is compatible with Razer Forge TV and OUYA. Ask Me Colors and Shapes received no additional updates, making this first release the only version available.
Users left one ratings, registering an average score of five stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
Sing along to a catchy rhyme and toe-tapping music as you learn to identify your colors and shapes with a cast of cute and colorful characters, foods, toys and objects.
This game was designed by parents and teachers to promote cognitive development and sharpen motor skills in early learners.
COLOR AND SHAPE IDENTIFICATION
• Identify different objects of the same color or shape
• Hear the item and color or shape spoken aloud
• See each color and shape in word form
• Incorrect answers are removed to promote positive play
• Whack-a-game and balloon popping rewards
• Hints ensure early learners never get frustrated
• Professionally narrated rhymes and catchy jazz music
• Parental controls: Turn off sound, music and links
• We do not collect personal information from our users
“As parents and teachers, we believe in friction-free learning for kids of all ages. We strive to build fun experiences with eye-popping visuals, professional narration, catchy music, and lots of positive encouragement.
Thank you for supporting us and making our vision come to life.
- Blake, Mike & Amanda, Eggroll Games
Version Release History
|1.0||April 21, 2015|