About BEAT DRIFT
BEAT DRIFT was first released on 3 November 2014 by LunarPixelGames and is compatible with M.O.J.O., Nuvola NP-1 and OUYA. BEAT DRIFT received no additional updates, making this first release the only version available.
Users left 128 ratings, registering an average score of four stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
BEAT DRIFT is a pure action game that will test your reflexes and hone your skills. Feel the beat. Drift with the music. Push the limits to survive.
• Addictive, short-burst gameplay (60 seconds or less).
• Smooth and simple finely tuned controls.
• Trance-like music and visuals.
• Feeling of progress and skill improvement.
• Increasingly challenging gameplay.
• Multiple difficulty levels.
• Procedurally generated levels.
Version Release History
|1.0.0||November 3, 2014|