Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
About Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath was first released on 27 January 2015 by Oddworld Inhabitants Inc. and is compatible with M.O.J.O., Nuvola NP-1, Razer Forge TV and OUYA. Since its initial release, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath received two subsequent version updates.
Users left 312 ratings, registering an average score of five stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
"A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we've seen before" - Game Informer
"A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience" - IGN
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
Version Release History
|1.0.2||November 23, 2015|
|1.0.1||February 6, 2015|
|1.0||January 27, 2015|