Race for Your Life
About Race for Your Life
Race for Your Life was first released on 20 October 2014 by Secret Weapon and is compatible with M.O.J.O. and OUYA. Since its initial release, Race for Your Life received two subsequent version updates.
Users left 140 ratings, registering an average score of four stars out of five.
For further info, check out the developer's description below and/or view the screenshots and video elsewhere on the page.
From The Developer
Race! Stay alive and win! This cross platform game is online realtime, async and local multiplayer! Take the control of the super cars, machines developed to win! But be smart because the other player has the same technology and will not want to stay behind!
• Multiplayer online cross platform up to 4 players , severs around the world;
• Multiplayer local up to 4 players;
• New async mode, play with other player even if he’s offline;
• Online ranked match with all platforms together;
• 7 great tracks to race;
• Simple gameplay and very addictive;
• 8 bits retro visual, but poisoned with technology;
• Use the power-up boost and vacuum and surely you will win!
We are working on updates, we'd love to hear your suggestions write to us!
RACE Vr. 2.1
Version Release History
|2.1||February 9, 2015|
|2.1||January 29, 2015|
|2.0||October 20, 2014|